4.09.2009

All Things Twitchy Witchy Girls.


"Oh my twitchy witchy girl, I think you are so nice, I give you bowls of
porridge, and I give you bowls of ice cream, I give you lots of kisses, and I
give you lots of hugs, but I never give you sandwiches with bugs, in. "
- Neil Gaiman, Coraline


I know I've mentioned it once or twice or even thrice...but the girls love "Coraline". Mostly Kata. It was a little too scary for Bella but having a Big Sister who is a reader helps. Kata's read the book twice. And she's seen the movie twice.

And all Kata wants is to have hair "like Coraline". So today, with the help of some Mommy Magic and Sheer Cleverness, we did it. Little Coraline-esque streaks. Aren't they lovely and glamorous?? We sure think so.


Wishing you lots of kisses and lots of hugs, but never ever sandwiches with bugs, in. Follow in our footsteps and make a small wish of yours come true today.

No comments: